In this course section you will get to know…
- the origins and preconditions of the Common European Asylum System (CEAS),
- the basics of the legal framework of the CEAS ,
- further details about the Dublin Regulation,
- additional information about what the EURODAC is and what it is used for,
- and how to inform yourself about the latest news and changes.
Please note! This course section is supposed to provide you with an overview and some basic information about the Common European Asylum System. Please be aware of the fact, that you don’t have to be an expert within this topic in order to be supportive for refugees. The aim is to provide you with some orientation, so that you can give basic advice and refer to experts whenever necessary.